Game Over.


Typical Lyl, always spoiling for a fight. Excuse my odd fascination for camo print, it makes me happy.

Come at me bro.


I'm going to let you guys in on a little secret, I buy stuff for Lyl very cheaply as you know if you've followed me from the beginning, but I'm slow to post items during sales as often an outfit only comes together long after the event has passed. If there are any events you follow I advise you to add The Dressing Room, fi*friday, and Woeful Wednesday to that list. There are some *amazing* items there that you may not even know what to do with until long after the event is over, but when you find something that fits, run with it. To those of you who already follow all 3 events and have picked up the bits shown in the pic, I salute you (punny) and I hope I've prodded you into digging around in your inventory for inspiration rather than always having to hit the next big event.

The Outfit:

Body:

Skin - Glam Affair Neva [America 02]
Hair - LoQ Hair MangoJuice [DarkRed3]
Tattoo - Reckless GranDads Tattoo
Hands - SLink Avatar Enhancement Hands [Casual]

Clothing:

Vest - Sn@tch Tequila Tank [Grunge Army] (Woeful Wednesday Special)
Shorts - Sn@tch Lara Shorts Camo [Army]
Shoes - Faun Mannix Stompers [Camo] (fi*friday special)

Accessories:

Piercing - The :Hebenon Vial: 'Anonymous' [Ink]
Glasses - Monnier Leather Round Glasses [Black] (fi*friday special)
Necklace - Goth1c0 My Bulletine Necklace (Tainted Love Hunt)
Armband - [SX] Arm Strap
Bracelet - Illusions Cord Bracelet [left small]

Poses:

Come At Me Bro: Vetrovian Sin Powerful
Model Shots: Serenade Freebie Male Pose 2 (group gift)


Location:




No comments:

Post a Comment