Pirate Bish

Ahoy!


Collarbor88 has tons of cute sailor/pirate/beachy items right now and I couldn't help but snap up this pirate hat.. because well.. I love the crap out of pirates. The hat comes with a colour hud for the roses and the little cross bone accessory has a choice of either silver or gold, so it can match all your other accessories perfectly.

I had spent quite a while browsing stores and events trying to find the perfect maxi dress and today, finally, I found it at The Liaison Collaborative. I love it. I love it ALOT! So, now I have finished doing my happy dance, I figured I would share my pretties with you all because I'm nice like that. 



Body:

Skin: PumeC - Marina (Spring)
Hands: SLink Casual
Eyes: Ikon - Ascension eyes (sahara)
Hair: LOGO - Michelle (Blonde)

Makeup:

Eyeliner: .birdy. - Liner 2 
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD pack 1 
Nails: Beauty By Alaskametro  10L

  Clothes:

Dress: Baiastice - Bali Maxi dress  (paisley) @ The Liaison Collaborative
Jacket - Cynful Cropped Denim Jacket ( 70L @ TDRF)

Accessories:

Bangle: -FAUN- Geo Bangle (White) @ Kustom9
Bag: *Tentacio* - paper boat bag white with pose @ Kustom9
Hat: LaGyo - Pirate queen hat (Black) @ Collabor88
Necklace: LaGyo - Pirate necklace (Gold) @ Collabor88


I added the freckles that came with the skin and have taken the lippy off for a close up just because I wanted to show you guys how beautiful the skins are from PumeC. Marina came with everything. Eyelashes, Freckles, all the different eyebrow colours or no brows so you can apply your own. It also has all appliers for all different butts, the slink hands and feet and even the loud mouth too.

and of course. :P



No comments:

Post a Comment