A ray of sunshine


Hey All!
Hair Fair 2014 are sponsoring wigs for kids. For every hair I purchased, It felt so much better knowing a portion of the money is helping such a good cause. I was 24 when I started losing my hair to alopecia and as an adult, I suffered. I can't imagine what it feels like to be a child, even more so if it's ontop of illness. 

So, do your bit. Pop down to the hair fair and grab your own SL wigs so that you are helping a beautiful little child to smile when they get their new hair.


The Outfit

Body

Skin: .Birdy. - Brooke skin (pure) (vip gift)
Hands - SLink [Casual]
Feet - SLink [High]
Hair: [LeLutka]-COLLEEN hair - Blonde @ Hair Fair 2014
Eyes: [BND] Golden

Clothes

Top: ::{u.f.o}:: shoulder puripuri blouse (yellow)
Skirt: ::{u.f.o}::wave cutting denim skirts - (grey thunder)
Shoes: fri. - Maggie.Heels (Canary)

Accessories

Bag: -FAUN- Hato Hand Bag (Daisy/Silver)
Bracelet & Ring: ISON - safari tribe bracelet (silver) @Collarbor88

 Pose

Ploom - Push

Location




No comments:

Post a Comment