Silence Of The Lyl...


It feels like I haven't blogged in forever! I hate being ill and I hate the time thievery that is employment (the money part I have few complaints about other than I would like more of it, more often, to make Lyl the prettiest little witch there ever was).

Lyl brushed the dust off her shoulders and put on some awesome new goodies from the Clockwork Spiral. This event comes around once every year to bring you all the steampunk Victoriana goodness that you can handle and then some, all to benefit the National Kidney Foundation.


Lyl has been toddling around in this outfit for days now, I almost can't bring myself to take it off her, she keeps doing big puppy eyes at me and then threatening me with the wrath of doom if I try to put her into anything different.

Outfit:

Body:

Skin - Rotten Toe Mia Asylum (group gift 15L join fee)
Eyes - Buzzeri Hime Eyes [Winter]
(store moving! will be back in world soon)
Hair - Olive The Alice Hair [Acid Rain] (previous FLF special)
Hands - SLink [Elegant & Relaxed]

Makeup:

Brows - Random Matter Misery Brows 90L
Eye Shadow - The Plastik Foxxe Makeups [Noir]
Nails - Dark Passions Koffin Nails [All Cracked Up] 99L

Clothing:

Coat & Skirt - DRBC Steamcraft Set 200L @ A Clockwork Spiral
Boots - House Of Rain Decadencia Boots [Black] 350L @ A Clockwork Spiral
(I want to pull these out of the game, can we 3D print boots yet? I need these on my *actual* feet, right the hell now.)

Accessories:

Bats - Epic Bat Buddy! (previous hunt gift now vip group gift, 500L join fee)
Sparkles - Baby Magical Glitter Star Sparkle 35L
Gloves - Songbird Fishnet Gloves [Holey Black]
(previously at My Slink Obsession, will be in store soon!)
Stockings - Rotten Toe Long Rotten Socks 30L


Poses:

Bewitching: Pipit Tender Loving Care (no longer available)
Model Shots: Label Motion Expressions Poses
Label Motion NYG Gift
(1L on marketplace or part of the 1L old gift pack in store)




No comments:

Post a Comment