She's Dead...


... and wrapped in plastic.


Twin Peaks makes me so happy I can't even. This round of Collabor88 has revived my love of all things Lynch and made me re-watch things I had mostly forgotten. If you haven't seen it or don't know who I'm talking about, have a google, or hop onto Netflix, sit back, and enjoy the wonderful weirdness <3

Just a quickie for you today lovelies, mainly because I am supposed to be working very hard on all things historical and degree related!

Onward! To the autops... I mean credits! Yay!

Body:

Skin - Kooqla Nico [Moonwalker] (group gift 50L join fee, Omega applier 200L, sold separately)
Hair - Little Bones Rabbit Heart [Ombre & Roots]
Eyes - Dead Apples Shattered [Atlantis] 89L
Body - Maitreya [Lara]

Clothing:

Dress - Fashionably Dead Bodybag Dress [Ice] @ Collabor88

Pose:


Location:

(you can rez here \o/)


No comments:

Post a Comment