Bad Intentions


I've got some damn bad intentions
I got some secrets I forgot to mention
Haven't learned my lesson


Awesome pretties from Just Magnetised, The Horror, Vinyl & Azuchi, and Illi!

Body

Head - Catwa Annie
Skin - Bold & Beauty Lien [Fair]
Hair - Little Bones Chel [Brunette] @ Fameshed
Moles - Just Magnetized Beauty Marks Set 01 150L
Lips - Bold & Beauty Lien Lipsticks (tinted)
Nails - Dark Passions Koffin Nails Night Shade [SLink] @ 20twenty

Outfit

Glasses - Ricielli 4299 Sunglasses [Black] 15L (Christmas Hunt 2015 still in store!)
Necklace - The Horror Mood Necklace [Bae] 99L @ The Season's Story
Jacket - Vinyl & Azuchi Stevie Leather Jacket @ Uber
Dress - Gossip Crush [Wine]
Shoes - Illi Sera Heels 399L

Poses

Main - Zzang The Lean 90L
Close Ups - Posetivity Urban 7 (n/a)
Vanity Poses Details
Vix Yes That's My Butt 60L

Scene

Rama #Selfie Concrete Jungle (gacha common) 75L



No comments:

Post a Comment