Come Dine With Me


New goodies from Sorbet. and Olive @ Whimsical and Dark Passions Koffin Nails P*ssing Pastels @ the Saturday Sale
 

Body

Skin - VCO Sena
Lips - VCO Sena Lips
Hair - Olive the Athena Hair @ Whimsical
Freckles - Just Magnetized Visage Beauty Marks set 02
Lashes - Lovely Alien Starry Lashes 50L 
Nails - Dark Passions Koffin Nails P*ssing Pastels @ the Saturday Sale 75L

Outfit

Top - Happy Undead Bandeau Top [Greys & Reds]
Skirt - Sorbet. Combo Plastique [1C] (gacha common) @ Whimsical
Shoes - Breathe Tyra 

Accessories

Necklace - Yummy Junk Food Charm Necklace
Phone - #Foxy Phone [Pizza]


House Stuff

House - Ionic Where is my house (gacha rare) 
Table & Chairs - Ionic Where is my table (gacha common) 
Desk - Ionic Where is my desk (gacha common) 
Chinese - Ionic Where is my takeaway chinese vegan food (gacha common) 
Phone - Ionic Where is my phone (gacha common)
Pizza - unKindness Giovani's Pizza Panned Pepperoni (gacha common)
Rug - Bazar Stockholm Bedroom Rug
Shelves - Vespertine - kitchen junk shelf  (gacha rare)
Neon Sign - BackBone Stay Wild Neon Sign @ The Mens Department
Puppies - Fawny My little puppy 5 & 11 (gacha common) 75L
Bag - nefarious.inventions fashion.hungry [pizza] ( wearable, I just hung it ;D)
Garland - Half Deer Pom Pom Garland [Rainbow] @ Collabor88
Plant - Soy Potted Ponytail Palm



No comments:

Post a Comment