Bamzii


Well tomorrow is Oct 1st and that means it's halloween month! I felt like I should get one more cute blog done before I embrace the dark side. This outfit is something I put together to walk the grid in but I just loved it so much so i've blogged the look. This outfit is amazing from behind too, everything from the hair parting with the long hair down the back.. The bows on the shoes.. the butt on this romper..\o/ I love it. <3


Body

Head - Catwa Catya
Skin - PumeC Gacha 17 #1
Eyes - Arte Brown Gem Eyes [Catwa & Lelutka]
Highlight - Bossie Highlight & freckles
Hair - #Foxy Virgo Hair @ Kustom9
Nails - Dark Passions Pissing Pastels

Outfit

Romper - Candydoll Bamzii Jump @ Mainstore Release
Shoes - Breathe Natsuna Heels @ Kinky Event
Floral Face - Nani (now Bonbon) cherry bloom Flower Face (gacha common)
Choker - Nani (now Bonbon) cherry bloom floral choker a (gacha common)

Scene

Backdrop - Foxcity Photo Booth Cherry Blossom
Dog Laying - Nani (now Bonbom) Cherry Bloom labrador C-2
Dog Standing - Nani (now Bonbon) Cherry Bloom labrador A-1
Petals - Half Deer Sakura Petals 


No comments:

Post a Comment