Hot Like Fire, Cold Like Rain


Yeah yeah yeah, I know, its been 2 weeks, don't tell me off I've had a mess of stuff to do and zero motivation to blog, on the plus side I *did* get to park Lyl's ass at the Blackout party at Alter Ego and she has been running around in her epic pixels ever since.


.... Literally... running.

So! I made poses! I've decided to actually do something with my store and fill it with poses I want to use to blog or feel the SL world is lacking. Forcing myself to take the vendor pics of them will be the hard part.

The Outfit:

Body:

Skin - Glam Affair Neva [America 02] (Retired)
Eyes - Dead Apples Thunder [Electric] (The Arcade June2013)
Hair - Action Amelie [Thrashed] (worn without fringe highlights option)
Makeup - Flirt Rawr
Hands - SLink Avatar Enhancement Hands [Casual]

Clothes:

Top - Alter Ego Half Top [Kawaii Unicorn]
Hoodie - M.o.w Open Cardigan [Black]
Underwear - Delish Panties [Black]
Jog Pants - blah.BLAH.blah Joggin Pant [White]
Shoes - Alter Ego Showstoppas [Rainbow Lovin] (Blackout 2014 exclusive - worn with my own replacement foot shape and alpha, attachment point changed to feet from lower legs)

Accessories - 

Piercings - Hebenon Vial The Minimalist [Metals]

Poses:

Leggin' It - Monster's Ball Leg it! #4 (coming soon™)
Model Shots - Elephante Poses Man Of The Hour #10 & #8 & #7

Location:




No comments:

Post a Comment