Sail with me into the dark..


Maybe I'm a different breed,
Maybe I'm not listening



World Goth Fair will be bringing you some of the best gothic items on the grid. I am super excited to be able to show you some of it.

[AD] Creations has one of the most beautiful items i've seen on secondlife yet. I have tried my best to do it justice with these photos, but you need to head up to the world goth fair and check it out. It's simply stunning and I had so much fun twirling around and playing with photographs.. just WOW!




Onwards to my wardrobe for this post!

Body:

Skin: -Glam Affair- Horror Edition 03
Eyes: {song} Vampire eyes
Hands: Slink hands - casual
Hair: MOON {Hair}.Paper Cuts-Greyscales

Make up:
 
Eyeliner & lips: Pekka Dark Makeup - eyeliner and black lips 
Tears: Flirt Smeared liner

 Outfit:
Dress: (skirt only) [AD] creations Sophia mesh gothic dress @ (WGF2014) (tysm)
Headdress: [AD] Sophia mesh gothic headdress @  (WGF2014) (tysm)
Top:  Plasik - Cailin Dress-Corsetry (top only)

 Pose:

 Axix :: LadyCrow ::  (comes with the crows)

a little close up..



bye for now <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment