Safari Chic


 *sings*
I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
*Squeeeeee*
 

My Favourite round of Collabor88 to date! I love the safari chic look, I pretty much threw my linden at the place and squealed with happiness the entire time. When dressed, I headed over to African Safari for a little wander around, its so beauuuutifullll!!!



Get the look:

Body:

Skin - PumeC Marina (Summer tone)
Hands: Hands - SLink [Casual]
Feet: SLink High
Eyes: Ikon - Destiny Eyes (Maya)
Hair: Clawtooth: Adventure Girl (Soil) (brunettes pack) @ Collabor88

Clothes:

Top: Baiastice - Kafue Top-rust @ Collabor88
Skirt: Baiastice - Kafue mini skirt-print savana @ Collabor88
Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci Hampstead Sandal - Terracotta @ Collabor88

Accessories:

Necklace: (Yummy) Safari Wood Beads
Bracelet: (Yummy) Tiger Cuff (Gold) 
Binoculars: flowey. -  lornetka (vintage leather) @ Collabor88
Bag: Ricielli Mesh - Gia clutch /camel (hunt item, 15L)
Sunglasses: Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses


Poses:

Purple Poses – Rachel pose pack @ Collabor88
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment