Queen of the clouds


I'm up with the kites and I dream so blue
I live in the sky, you come live here too
I'm queen of the clouds, make my wish come true.


Ever have that moment where you sift through all your old outfits and try to add new bits and bobs to them and then feel rather pleased at how a new addition to your wardrobe just fits like a glove? Had one of those moments with the new wings from Remarkable Oblivion and am showing off the results.


Body

Skin: Kooqla - Okania (rosebud)
Hair: Little Bones - Eden (B&W)
Eyebrows: Moon -  after it all
Hands: SLink Elegant

Outfit

Dress: Junbug - Freesia (gahca, Rare)

Accessories

Wings: Remarkable Oblivion -  Eternity Wings - Lust
Wrists: May's Soul -  arabian bracelet (red)(gacha)
 Throne: [AD] [Vampyra] Throne Pedestal

No comments:

Post a Comment