Ohai!


Lots of goodies from OMG Oh My Gacha & Black Craft!


Bishy

Skin - VCO Benny
Lips - VCO Benny Lips
Eyes - Angelica Soda Eyes [Mint]
Hair - Phoenix Emelie hair [Black & Whites] @ Oh My Gacha
Eyebrows - Aii black and white fantasy brows 
Manicure - Dark Passions Koffin Nails Spring Snow (gacha rare) @ Oh My Gacha 50L
Leg Bruises - Clemmm Damaged Knees

Outfit

Top - Pixicat Flirty Top [Black] @ Collabor88
Skirt - Pixicat Flirty Skirt [Black] @ Collabor88
Shoes - Reign Adele Heels 

Accessories

Piercing - Swallow Angel Bite Piercing [Black] (Gacha Common) @ Oh My Gacha 50L
Hairband - The Little Bat Button Hairband (Gacha Rare) @ Oh My Gacha 50L
Necklace - The Little Bat Lunar Necklace [Moss] (Gacha Common) @ Oh My Gacha 50L
Choker - Nox Crucifix Choker [Black] (Gacha Common) @ Oh My Gacha 50L
Unicorn - abrasive Unicorn Pony Plush [Rainbow] (Gacha Rare) @ Oh My Gacha 75L
Pet - DarkendStare hedgehog hodgepodge Violet (Gacha Common) @ Oh My Gacha 75L
Pet - DarkendStare hedgehog hodgepodge Icy (Gacha Common) @ @ Oh My Gacha 75L



Lyl

Body

Head - Catwa Annie [Vampire]
Skin - Izzie's Bloodthirst [Frost]
Eyes - Adored Bodyshop Miasma [Cloud Princess]
Hair - Spellbound Lux [Unnatural Ombres & Dips]
Nails - Dark Passions Koffin Nails Make A Wish [SLink] @ Mesh Body Addicts 100L
Tattoo - Space Mermaid My House (n/a)

Outfit

Dress - Tales & Stories Jenna Dress (includes 18 hud texture options) @ Black Craft 229L
Shoes - Reign Darling Wedges [Black]

Accessories

Earrings - Nox Cricifix Earrings [Black] (Gacha Common) Oh My Gacha 50L
Nose Chain - Nox Crucific Nose Chain (Gacha Rare) Oh My Gacha 50L
Choker - The Horror Choke Me Choker [Cola] 55L
Necklace - The Little Bat Lunar Necklace [Lilac] (Gacha Common) Oh My Gacha 50L
 Unicorn - Abrasive Unicorn Pony Plush [Purple] (Gacha Common) @ Oh My Gacha 75L
Pet - DarkendStare Hedgehog Hodgepodge [Albin] (Gacha Common) @ Oh My Gacha 75L
Garter - The Horror Tease Garters [Black] 115L

Poses

BellePoses Katheryn


Scene

Tarte me & you marquee [holographic] @ Collabor88 
Half Deer Fairylight Balloons [Hologram] @ Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment